I've only gotten a few things de-stashed since school got out. I did finish reconstructing my daughter's yo-yo blanket. I ended up dropping the feed-dogs on my sewing machine, and doing a wide zigzag to tack the yo-yos to the new backing. I tacked each yo-yo in six spots around the edges or where they butted up to each other. Clear as mud? Well she's pleased and it seems to be holding together.
I also finally finished off the box of trousers that's been haunting me. Since I used all the blues in the blankets and the rug before, I was left with browns, blacks, and greens. They were mostly cut into 3" strips already, so I did the rest that way. I just made more blankets backed with double-knit. This time I left the backing an inch wider all the way around, folded it to the front, and stitched it down. I ended up with a twin-sized blanket, and two lap blankets that will probably go in the car trunk for emergencies. They all pretty much look the same.
Of course, the next day my son brought me two pairs or trousers with holes in the knees and asked me to turn them into cut-offs. I refuse to make more blankets. We don't need more, and I don't know that many people who would be happy to get something made out of some one else's worn out clothing. Argh.