I enjoy sewing costumes for my girls' ballet studio, but I am sooo glad it's done! Of course, I was still sewing an hour before the performance. And I did use some of my stash. All of the visible layers of Snow White's costume were from stash. (There was also a lace layer on top of a classical/pancake tutu that she changed into before the prince kissed her--no photo.)
And the black jacquard that I finally settled on for the Evil Queen's bodice.
There were also two pageboys with tam O'shanters and pantaloons made from a burgundy crepe-backed satin from my stash. But no pictures of those. I was so busy in the back with costume changes and then putting away that I didn't get the chance to take pictures of many dancers. And I made several more costumes, but they were from new materials or studio stash.
Now I need to reorganize my sewing bench because I didn't put anything away properly for the last two months or so. And then I can get back to finishing my UFOs and other fun stash-busting.