Good luck CLM. I would be terrified to move after being in our house for so long.
I have managed to clear about a cubic foot of space on my "sewing bench." This included sorting my buttons and threading together the sets, a lot of mending which I normally avoid at all costs, and finishing these two projects--
Two Halloweens ago I started a prototype/muslin for my son's costume. Halfway through I knew it wasn't what I wanted and stopped. Today I finished it off. This jacket is made totally from stash. Of course I was determined to just get it done and usable, so I skipped putting in a zipper or any other type of closure. But it has pockets, so who cares!
Also a couple years ago, I made this small quilt sandwich to practice free-motion quilting. Couldn't just throw it away. I decided that it would be the perfect size for a dolly blanket. While looking for binding I realized that the 70's fold-over eyelet stuff I had from my hubby's grandma would be just the thing. DD put it right to use.
I'm feeling pretty good. And I have an offer. I came across my daisy-loom while cleaning. I tried it out when I first got it, but it's been sitting around for years now. It's time to pass it along. If anyone would like to have it, just PM me.
For those who wonder what a daisy-loom is--http://crochetkitten.blogspot.com/2013/05/how-to-make-crazy-daisies.html
And I even have the pattern booklet for it from 1948.