Swap name: TV Addict Summer Hiatus Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: mandys08
Sign-up date range: 16-June through 2-July
Date to send item by: 17-August
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No, will recruit co-organizer if necessary
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
I am asking that everybody be open to sending outside of your country so your partner is picked based on similar interests and not just location.
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Y
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Y
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Y
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Y
- Is at least 18 years old: Y
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Y
- Has posted at least 15 times: Y
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Y
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Y
- Does not have any negative feedback: Y
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: Y
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Y
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: Y
Details of swap:
This is a swap to help us through the tough summer without much new TV! For people addicted to the fictional lives of those who grace our screens. The goal here can be as specific as you want, TV lover gifts in general like snack/ tv watching related things, storage of dvds etc, can be genre related, or specific show related. You are responsible for discussing what you want with your partner.
I am requiring a wist in order to participate in this swap, it doesn't have to be extensive, but please have at least 10 craftable items on your wist to help your partner get to know your taste.
This is a 5 point swap, requiring at least one medium or one large. Extras may be discussed with your partner.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Are there any allergens in your home?
Are there any allergies in your home?
Is ther smoking in your home?
List your favorite shows, can be more than this list, but please provide a total of at least 10.
Ok a toughie: Absolute favorite (you can put N/A if there truely isn't one)
Any favorite actors/actresses that you love in any show?
Is there a specific genre(s) you would like to craft for?
Is there a specific genre(s) you would NOT like to craft for?
What are some suggested episodes of your top shows you would recommend for your partner if they haven't seen them.
What kind of crafts do you do?
What kind of crafts would you like?
What would you really like to receive?
Is there anything you would NOT like to receive?
What is your T-shirt size?
Jewelry sizes (for wrist, necklace):
What is your idea of a (this is mostly for me, so I can see others opinions on these)
List your wist, or other blogs/websites here:
Is there anything else you would like your partner to know:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
orange--> late with communication
red--> contact me ASAPmskatie --->
-->mskatiepioneer9 <--> ragadyann400ironic <-->puzzled-penguin