Swap name: Hair Accessories Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Larissa-Rasputin
Sign-up date range:
Date to send item by: July 30, 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
For this swap we are crafting hair accessories. This could be anything: barettes, headbands, scrunchies, hats, fascinators, hair extentions, falls, combs, hair sticks, etc. Really the sky is the limit!
Each person must craft at least 3 points worth of items. Items can either be all 1 pt items or you could create one 3 point item.
You are also required to post in this thread at least once a week so we know you are still there. Failure to do so will be noted in your feedback as poor communication.
If you have not heard from your partner in a week, please wait on sending your items until you have heard from your partner.
If you anticipate being late with your package DO NOT hesitate to let both ME and your PARTNER know when you plan to send out and keep us updated on your progress.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
If you are within the US, you understand that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap? YES/NO
If outside of the United States, you understand that a photo of your mailing receipt is required? YES/NO
Do you have any allergies?
Do you own any pets?
Do you smoke?
What type of hair accessories are you interested in?
What types of hair accessories would you NOT be interested in?
What are your favorite colors and themes?
What are your least favorite colors and themes?
What kind of crafts can you do?
Is there any type of craft you would NOT want to receive?
What color is your hair?
Is your hair short, medium, or long?
Is there any type of material you DO NOT want to be used in your hair accessories? (i.e. leather, feathers, fur, etc.)
Do you have a Wist, Pintrist, or something similar?
Is there anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.Thanks to clumsy_momma for volunteering to co-organize!
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
1. Larissa-Rasputin Organizer
15. clumsy_momma Co-Organizer