For easter, I followed my grandmother's tradition of dying eggs in onions skins with leaf prints:
I did five eggs but unfortunately, one of them wasn't deeply-coloured enough (I had to stop by the store and get some more onion skins) and another burst -- and as you see, one of these three didn't turn out so well, either. It didn't help that I only had one pantyhose that I could use (the way you get the leaves to stay on while you're dying the eggs is you put the egg in a piece of clean and/or unused pantyhose and tie it off) so the process went fairly slowly. At the end, I rubbed them in some sunflower oil to give them a slight shine. The first egg was a clover leaf, the second was a wild violet leaf, and the third was supposed to be a baby tree leaf of some sort.
I also made strawberry kvas:
It is nice and slightly fizzy and tangy, like kvas should be, with a light strawberry scent and flavour. I got the recipe from here -- http://www.good-cook.ru/proth/proth_071.shtml
-- which is in Russian, but if anybody wants it, I can translate.