Swap name: Campers Swap Round 2
Craftster members who are co-organizing this swap: Selkie and woodland_faerie
Sign-up date range: 1 Jul - 10 Jul
Date to send item by: 31 August
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement?18Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:Do you camp??? Sleeping bag under the stars, backpack, tent, pop-up, RV...?
You're in good company!
Link to Campers Swap Round 1 Galleryhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=175625.0
We will use the point system for this swap. You need to send a total of 4 points. So you could send 4 small, 2 medium, 1 large and 1 small, 1 medium and 2 small or any other variation that you can think of!!!
large = 3
med = 2
small = 1
We are also going to send a park review of your favorite camping hole and their favorite stuff in the area - it would be relatively easy to send a snail mail copy to everyone on the swap and the cost of a stamp. You may include as much information as you like. Try to include favorite restaurants, thrift shops, fun spots in the local area. It should be formatted to fit onto a 4" x 6" piece of paper or into a 4" x 6" photo album slot. By keeping it a standard size, everyone can compile them into a book for future camping reference!One of the projects could be something to hold these (ie folder or such)... Check with your partner to see if they already have something before making a new holder/folder/album for them!!!If you want to participate, information to send to organizers: both Selkie and woodland_faerie
Selkie is going camping 10 - 12 July while woodland_faerie assigns partners!!!
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Campers Swap Round 2
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old (yes/no)
Do you camp Seasonally or just weekend get-a-ways.
Do you use a checklist for preparations?
What kind of camper are you:
1. Bare bones, backpacker, sleeping on a ground cloth
2. Tent camper, with a stove, lantern, air mattress, and a box of supplies toted around in your car?
3. Pop Up or Tent-Trailer Camper, where the camper is place to store your stuff, and lets you sleep up off the ground, and give you some of the amenities of home?
3a. A Class B camper, such as a VW (newer or 60's hippy style) or a Conversion Van?
4. A Class C or 5th Wheel Camper, with all the amenities of home, a comfortable bed, no more sleeping bags, a toilet, oven, and refrigerator larger than what you had in college?
5. A Class A that rivals the Obama Campaign bus touring the USA for weeks or months?
Do you cook your food over a camp fire in a Dutch Oven, on a Coleman standard camp stove, on the installed kitchen range in your RV, or do you eat at the nearest restaurants?
family/couple/with groups/by yourself
camping to hang out at the campground or camping to go see an area
anything you collect (ex - I collect water in small bottles from everywhere I go, DH collects the oval white stickers to put on the pop-up) rocks, leaves, patches, brochures etc...
places you REALLY WANT TO GO CAMPING!
Car games for LLLLLOOOOOOOOOONNNN
GGGG drives to campgrounds
do you prefer state/national/private/KOA (kamping on asphalt) campgrounds
For the RV'ers, do you decorate your campsite!!!!
Is there something you would almost possibly contemplate committing a minor crime to obtain? Wool socks, chuck box, utensil roll, tent organizer?
Are there any supplies you remember from camping trips as a kid??? One of the things I remember most from growing up camping was an office paper box my aunt had varnished and used for all her kitchen things.
Is there anything you are hoping to receive in this swap?
Is there anything you don't want to receive?
Any other information that might be helpful to your swap partner including likes/dislikes, allergies, prefered themes, dislikes themes,etc.
Do you have (or have access to) a digital camera to post pics in the gallery?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
jenna gale ---woodlandfaerie
mommas bad ass---Alexus1325