I've been reconning t-shirts for awhile, but my sewing machine died recently so my first post here has to be no-sew! All these were based on tutes in the book Generation T. Apologies that some of the photos are so s**t, my camera isn't the greatest indoors.
1. Men's T-shirt to Womens tank (laced up the sides)
Excuse ugly bra in this shot.
2. Men's T-shirt to asymmetrical ruched shirt.
3. Women's T to singlet with braided straps (they cross over at the back)
4. Men's T-shirt to halter with rolled neck (check out my crazy smile, lol
5. Men's T-shirt to RAAR grr ugggh strappy back singlet.
Excuse ugly bra again, I completely forgot to change it.
Thanks for looking guys! Comments are appreciated.