Yay! I have been so anxious for the new year so I could join a 50 things a-long from the beginning of the year! I just got my PC back up after moving to a new place (moving during the holidays is awful, but I get my own craft room!) and I've been eating up craftster like a starving monkey eats bananas. It's been two weeks since I've been on. Just what I needed to get back in the crafting mood!
Woooo anyways yay for 2010 50 things!!
My list isn't quite up to 50 but here goes:
1) Multi-colored scarf for fiance's sister's late Christmas gift
2) French memo board for same person
3) Finish curtains for my house (they're just fabric draped over rods right now >_<)
4) Decoupage my wine box magazine holder (or in my case, puzzle book holder)
5) Make tie-dyed 'fabric door' for my fiance's closet
6) Paint a portrait of my love, Sting ♥ for my craft room
7) Make myself a couple of french memo boards for my craft room
Finish fiance's scarf
9) Finish my scarf
10) Paint set of owls for the living room
11) Alphabet ATC set
12) Inchies my friend sent me backgrounds for
13) Sweater for my mom's birthday
14) Bag for my aunt's birthday
15) Bag for my Jammi
16) Zombie art for my fiance's half-birthday (he gets sad his birthday is two days after Christmas so we celebrate his half birthday too =D)
17) Stop being a scardy-cat and try knitting a hat
That's all I have for now. I know there's a list somewhere in my boxes piled in my craft room. Hopefully I'll find it sooner than later!