Swap name: The Poppet Mini Swap Round 3
Craftster members who are organizing this swap: averyg
Sign-up date range: Sunday May 8th- Sunday May 15th 5 PM EST
Date to send item by: June 15th, 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (Optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Age requirement? 16+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
***International participants, please take note of this! You MUST keep a record of your postage receipt, if for any reason your package is not received, we will need a copy of this receipt!***
Details of swap:
In this swap you will just be crafting one completed and clothed (if applicable) poppet for your partner. ***Just to clarify, this swap is considered a “poppet mini swap” in the sense that we are simply about sending a single poppet, as opposed to sending a poppet with supplies and whatnot, as would be required in a larger swap. However, if you would like to make or receive a mini (or smaller sized) poppet, please indicate it in your questionnaire and we will do our best to partner you accordingly*** Check out the poppet along which will help you with any questions in creating your poppet or give you inspiration http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=205341.0
. As we would like to keep this swap as fair as possible and not have anyone feel as if they sent more than their partner, please just keep the package to the one completed poppet, unless you discuss swapping more with your partner beforehand!
Things to keep in mind:
1. Flakers will not be tolerated.
2. This swap has a mandatory weekly check in. This means that you must post (at least) once a week in the discussion thread in order to keep both your partner and us, the organizers, in the loop as to how your poppet is progressing and in order to reassure us that you are still alive in the world of poppets. We will be keeping a record of such posts and if you have poor communication, it will be noted in your feedback.
3. If you have not heard from your partner for awhile or notice that your partner has not been active in Craftster for a while, and you are feeling concerned, PM us! Or if for any reason whatsoever you have concerns, feel free to PM us!
4. We will not approve anyone who has multiple feedbacks stating that they have poor communication, have not used a DC#, or is a consistent late sender.
5. Everyone is expected to send on time. If you are going to be late, you must notify us ASAP. Those who are late and do NOT notify us, will receive negative feedback which will not be removed or corrected until the poppet is sent, we receive a DC# and the package is received.
6. Posting photos in the gallery is a rule of this swap. Failure to do so will result in a comment in your feedback. A big part of swapping is posting your goodies in the gallery and acknowledging your partner's work, plus, we want to see all of the new additions to the poppet family! If you do not have access to a camera, please contact your partner and ask if they can take pictures of both packages which they send/receive.
7. If you are an international swapper or sending internationally and are unable to get a DC# you must retain a copy of your shipping receipt. If for any reason your package goes missing and you do not have a copy of the receipt to provide us the organizers, you will have to resend to your partner.
When you send averyg a PM, please label it as Poppet Mini Swap Approval/ Sent/ Received/ etc.
If you want to participate, send this information to the averyg only labeled as “The Poppet Mini Swap Round 3: Approval”:Name of swap: Poppet Mini Swap Round 3
Your real name
Mailing address including the country (please break this up line by line like you would write on an envelope)
Would you be willing to ship
1) Out of your country
2) Out of your continent
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no)
-What crafts are you most interested in and what crafts do you feel most comfortable in/ are the most skilful in?
-What type of poppet would you most like to receive from your partner (ie. a specific themed poppet, boobie poppet, mini poppet and so forth)?
-What type of poppet would you most like to make/ feel most comfortable making for your partner (ie. a specific themed poppet, boobie poppet, mini poppet and so forth)?
-Tell us a bit about yourself... Are there interests or things about yourself which you believe would aid your partner in creating your poppet?
-Do you have any allergies?
-Do you live in a household with any possible allergens?
-Least favorite colors:
-Do you have a wist? If so, please provide it.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO AVERYG VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND do NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Participants
American Canadian International
13. brunette_bombshellPartners SentSent and Received
Feedback GivenLate with communicationLate without communication, contact me ASAP amigurl55 > averyg scarlet_nights > beth8144 meleriffic > puamelia bellyjewel > pkwj IsikkahJai > WhiteSheep brunette_bombshell > WildBird > squire_inaria
(brunette_bombshell will send to Wildbird, Wildbird will sent to squire_inaria, squire-inaria will send to brunette_bombshell)GALLERY