Swap name: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 99
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Averia & Spikefan
Sign-up date range: 10/31 - 11/28
Claim date range 11/1 - 12/15
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim
Limited to a certain number of people? No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.
The size of the package should be a medium item. This means 2 or more crafting hours ( this is not cooking time, drying time, etc.. waiting around for something to set up.......it is craft time for the average crafter) or supplies worth at least $20.
If you want to participate, information to send to both organizer & Co-organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 99
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item? For this swap a medium sized item means 2 or more crafting hours or over $20 worth of supplies.
Are you a Friend of Craftster?
How many claims are you allowed?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER & CO-ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion thread. Please post at least once in the discussion thread.
When you PM the orgs for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim. Please send to both Averia and Spikefan
I.E. Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1
Please pay close attention to your partners wish list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.
Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.
Have your list including both 15 medium crafted items AND 15 supply items ready before making your first claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly).
Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients. i.e/ 4 claims/1 in transit/2 received.
Outstanding Claim Limit:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two
Last Round #98 DiscussionGallery