Swap name: Batman Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Alexandra-the-Great
Sign-up date range: August 26 - September 7th
Date to send item by: October 7th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Age requirement? 13 and up!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Gooood Evening Gotham and Gothamites everywhere! Do you love Batman as much as I do? What is it about him that makes everyone go wild? Is it the mask? The Cape? The Dark Presence? And what about that Rouge Gallery! The Joker, The Scarecrow, The Riddler, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn... The greatest bunch of villains in comic book history! The crafting potential is endless!
So, this swap will be based on both the movies, the comics, the animated series. Anything Batman related goes! Yes, that means the Batman Villains are definitely allowed in the swap!
The swap will be a 6 point swap, you crafting One Big Item, One Medium Item, and One Small Item. Of course you can do more or less, if you discuss it with your partner first.
-Please post in this topic at least once a week, preferably more.
-If you are sending in the US, you MUST provide a DC Number. If sending internationally, a copy of the receipt.
-Take photos before you send if possible!
Have fun, everyone!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: Alexandra-the-Great
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Favorite Batman Characters:
Favorite Batman Villains:
Least Favorite Batman Character:
Favorite Batman Movie:
Favorite Batman Comic:
Do you like Batman: The Animated Series?
If so, Which Episode is your favorite?
What types of crafts do you do?
What type of crafts would you like to receive?
What would you not care to receive?
Are you allergic or have aversions to anything?
Do you smoke or have other allergens in your home? (cats, dogs, perfume, etc)
Do you have a wist, blog or other site?
Anything else you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
LIST OF APPROVED SWAP PARTICIPANTS::
6. Chinjo Petite (first time!)
SWAP PARTNERS:::Sent = GreenReceived = PurpleProblem = RedSent & Received = Blue
Crossed through = Feedback given Alexandra-the-Great[/colo
<------> Chinjo Petite