I looked around a bit and this seems to be the right board for this project. There was
paper involved, although the puzzle itself was a cheap wooden one...
I participated in the most recent matchbox swap and I really liked the paper and paint combo I used for the matchbox. So I decided I was going to make something for myself with the leftover paper:) Without further ado here is the finished product:
I glued beads to the center of the ribbon flower I made and micro-beads to a flat wooden flower for the one on the right.
Also, the frame is coated in clear sealant but the same-coloured puzzle pieces have a shimmery top-coat.
This close-up is to show how I wrapped the ribbon stems around the pieces so they are still individually removable. The sparkly strip and sparkly flower are also cut apart so the pieces are still separate. I really wanted it to remain an actual puzzle even though it is intended to be a decoration, especially since it was a really tight squeeze getting it back together after all the embellishments!
Let me know what you think:D