My fiance and I are serving homebrewed drinks at our wedding next fall. This summer we started a batch of mead, honey wine, with mesquite honey and cinnamon. A couple weeks ago my future father-in-law visited my fiance and they started a second batch with wildflower honey and added blueberries (I live in a different state right now). While I was visiting over the weekend we started a third batch with orange blossom honey and freshly squeezed orange juice. Each batch will yield about 5 gallons! Yum, yum, yum!
Here are the first two batches after we re-racked the blueberry batch:
I think they look nice side-by-side to show the unique colors. (They were prettier in person)
Here is the re-racking process from the blueberry batch:
This is the third batch. It doesn't look very attractive in this picture, but it smelled wonderful.
Each batch has about 15 lbs of honey (some containers not shown):
You can see my prototype bottle label in some previous posts, but that was before I knew we were going to do the second two batches. I will design new labels when we know that all of the mead ferments all right.
Thanks for looking!