So I got my package from angelwing75 the other day and I was absolutely flabbergasted! I so did not deserve all the goodies she sent me. Things just kept on coming and coming out of the box. It was like Christmas! And I can't beleive the care she put into everything. She even made Magic Box labels for everything. Just amazing!
Here's a pic:
- A cool hot pink purse, with an iron on of Angel and Buffy on it
- 2 sparkly wrist cuffs with amazing beads on them (Protection Cuffs - These magically delicious cuffs guard against the spells of the evil)
- Little wooden painted dolls of Buffy, Xander, Willow, Spike and Angel
- Some "Terrifying Bunny Stickers", complete with "Nightmare Warning!"
- A kintted "Neck Protector - Save your neck from fatal vamp bites and keep warm at the same time"
- A Buffy Mix CD
- A vial of "Mystical Beads"
- A set of 9 Buffy marble magnets in a cool tin
- A "Mystical Bookmark - Save your page in those dusty old tomes with an ancient mystical ribbon bookmark"
- A pair of "Black Frost" bottlecap earrings
- A ball of yarn (the same wonderfully soft yarn the Neck Protector was made out of) in Vamp Red
- A pair of "Vintage Magic Box Slayer Knitting Sticks - There's no better way to kill time while waiting to kill baddies than whipping up a hot new sweater with pointy little sticks"
- A painted black mini jewelry box, with red and white beads on the top
- A red and black jewelry set with gothic crosses (earrings, a choker and a bracelet)
Anyways, angelwing75, thank you again! This has got to be one of the best swaps ever!!!