I put this coat together somewhere between christmas eve and boxing day. It's a very simple coat, with ginormous sleeves and a pleat in the back, so it went pretty quickly. The pattern is McCall's M5479, and I didn't have any problems with it, other than the collar not fitting properly. I like it better the way it is, so it's not a huge problem.
The outside is flannel from JoAnns, and the inside is cotton from their halloween stuff. ($1.50/yard for the win!). Most of the lining is hand stitched to the facings, but it's also machine tacked in a couple places. It was my first time making buttonholes, and I've got a while to go on them, but most of them are at least presentable. Not pretty, but functional, and most people won't notice the flaws.
Apologies for the pajamas, but I just got back from a convention yesterday, and I really haven't felt like getting up.
Front view. I would button that top button, but it's not on straight. D:
Giant sleeves! You can see the lining pretty well here.
A better shot of the lining and front facings. Also in this picture are a towel and a bookcase. Lol cameos.