After a super crazy couple weeks, I was able to make it to the post office to pick up packages despite it's hours (9-5? Really, that's it!?), AND um, yes, check my OWN mailbox, and post those super lovely festive flavours that had been piling up on my desk!
I received all but one of my ornaments, and I've decided to post them all in one big photos.
There is... (clockwise from bottom left):
- alwaysinmyroom's Burlap Reindeer (and bonus paper star!)
- Koreena's Dala Horse (I like the colour I ended up with!)
- crazyda79's Frozen Light (it matches the Dala horse!)
- goldfishpollywog's Tin Mirror Star (shiny!)
- underthemountain's Cork Tree (I like the concept of a tree on a tree
- Avesthel's knit stocking (in green stripes - it's bigger than I expected!)
- And the very first I received, Homerof2's Crochet Bell (white, and just like the ones that were on my family's tree growing up!)
THANKS To all (and to all a good night
And I am, alas, resending a few ornaments! I made a very poor packaging choice, and a few got ripped open and arrived with empty envelopes. GEEZ. (My fault, my fix! Hopefully these will be out by the end of these weekend).