First off - many thousand apologies for not being very active on the gallery here. The whole house had a flu (including my dog) so life has been interesting and germ filled.
Now... to spam you all with my gorgeous goodies... which I received about a week ago I also received a cute little package with some salt licorice (very interesting tasting. I've let a few people try it and it's sort of hit or miss whether they like it. My one friend adored it and I thought she was going to run away with it)... and a super sweet adorable little bird ornament. I do not have a picture of the bird ornament b/c I loved it so much he never made it into my house, He is hanging in my car
1. My gorgeous package. My bird ornament has a similar colour scheme
2. And it gets more gorgeous inside!
3. My cute little note card. I forgot to put one in her package b/c I was so excited about sending it out....
4. Yummy yummy candies Sort of mint-like with a chocolate center. And the prettiest china-patterned wrappers!
5. OMG. The most amazing thing I have ever had. I ADORE strawberry filled chocolate.
6. My beautiful cowl It is so soft and warm. And it goes lovely with my red coat, especially with the fabulous red button there
7. I pretty much squealed out loud when I saw this. For one thing, I cannot knit. So knitting at all amazes me. But...
8.... Look at this amazing detail!!! Such perfect teeny stitches.
9. I'm in awe. I love this. I wear it pretty much constantly Cable!!! I don't even know how to wrap my head around cables! Lol.
So as you can see, I was quite spoiled and had the most amazing swap partner ever I love love love every bit of everything