Ok, and another one. I promise, I'm done soon
This one was actually quite hard. For starters, we had to saw (!) off the legs just to get it in. It is really quite huge - but oh so comfy. It came with some problems, for example the cushion, which was in a really bad shape. On the outer sides it had some rips and holes.
Since I really wanted to try out the technique of painting a chair, this was the perfect opportunity to make both: so I painted the good parts, changed the bad parts and painted them, too. At last I made my first boxed cushion, even with piping, which was a total first for me - and worked much better than I'd have expected.
So here we go:
"Hey look, I've got a throne!"
Thanks so much for looking!