- Yup, it's an old body butter bottle that I covered.
I'll look forward to seeing your quilling attempt. Maybe we can compare notes
I don't think it's really for me, but I can see how it could be a relaxing craft.LovelyMiss
- Good luck with your organisation project. You're braver than I am, even the thought of tidying all my craft mess is far too scary.Rockingbearranch
- I love the fabric you've used for the strap, it's really pretty.Algeera
- Welcome! I really like your debt monster, it's such a clever idea. Your dragon is looking very impressive already, it's going to be awesome when it's finished.Pishaw13
- I had never heard of TM patches until they appeared on Craftster either. Yours is great, it has a real Sherlock feel to it. Your dog is adorable, especially in her costume and your peep cake is making me hungry. Your dresses are lovely, the arrow fabric is especially cool.FreakieGeekie
- those cookies look yummy, what a great birthday present! Gozer
- absolutely adore the Frank bag. The old school style monster movie art is gorgeous! 😍 I'd say this more than makes up for anything you didn't get done.Roler
- The narwhal is really cute!