The idea for this craftalong was brought up on the 50 projects thread, so I figured I would start it! Thank you SharLaMarz for the great idea!
I don't know how much actual interest there is, but I have quite a few John Deere projects that I'm working on, have recently finished, or are planned.
1. John Deere rag quilt (finished)
2. Painting a thrifted toddler bed John Deere colors
3. Banner with my sons name in leftover fabric from the rag quilt. Most likely rag quilt style letters
4. Making JD birthday party invitations
5. JD cupcakes or cup for said birthday party