I had this plain zipped binder that I wanted to jazz-up so, I used the Kitties in a Row Afghan pattern, on a smaller scale (20 kitties wide and 10 kitties high).Then, I sewed the crocheted piece onto the binder's fabric trim.
I wanted my kitties to be furry and have different textures so the green has some fuzzy yarn, the brown is curly, and the blue is velvety.
The motif is essentially houndstooth but straight instead of diagonal.
I received from Silvermoon! I pulled the first one I was impressed, pulled the second one out and my jaw dropped, then I pulled out the third one and my eyes widened with glee. I'll post pics shortly... prepare to be jealous!
I used batting in the first of my pillows and the result is flatter than I would have liked... then I unwillingly overstuffed all the others with the fiberfill but I actually like the results. With the all-over embroidery, they flattened out nicely but still have body. I was actually surprised as to how much they flattened. Now I'm glad I overstuffed them!!!
All done and packed up with my international partners, sending tomorrow or Monday! Wanted to get those done first as they'll take longer to arrive. Then I've got 1 1/2 patches left to embellish for CLM