: Make Something For My New ______ Swap!Craftster member who is organizing this swap
: BurgzCraftster member who is co-organizing this swap
: jungianwandererSign-up date range
: Sept. 10th - Sept. 24thDate to send item by
: October 18thLimited to a certain number of people
? (optional): NORestricted to people who all live in the same country
If so, which country?Additional Age requirement
? NoneSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YESSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap
:There's always something new coming into our lives - it can be anything (new job, new baby, new home, new computer, new mp3 player, new tv, new camera, new hobby, new pet, new relationship, new school year, new haircut... well, you get the idea). I'd don't know about you, but I always get really excited when I get new stuff! So, I though it'd be nice to make something for someone's new dada.
This swap will be for a medium and a small (3 points) - though you can agree on a 5 point swap with your partner.
By Time By Size By Price By Point
- Large = 3 or more hours - Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse. - Large = $30 or more - Large = 3 points
- Medium = 2 or more hours - Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf - Medium = $10-$30 dollars - Medium = 2 points
- Small = 2 or less hours - Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks - Small = $10 or less - Small = 1 point
Communication is golden!When you send organizer a PM regarding swap, please put the following in the subject line
Additional swap requirements
- Something For My New - Questionnaire
- Something For My New - Sent
- Something For My New - Received
- Something For My New - Other
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer
- You must send at PM to your partner, the organizer, AND the co-organizer when you send or receive.
- Please PM your partner, the organizer, AND the co-organizer in the event that you will be away for a while.
- If you will be sending late, you must advise your partner, the organizer, AND the co-organizer as soon as possible.
- You must post pictures of the package you have received within reasonable delay, if you cannot, please ask your partner to do so.
- Please post a message in the thread occasionally just to let us know you're still there and crafting away.
- Please take pictures of what you've made before sending (in case your partner can't or the package gets lost).
- You must HAVE FUN!
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER
Name of swap -
Craftster username -
Email address -
Your real name -
Mailing address including the country -
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? -
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval (YES/NO) -
What new thing would you like something for (1 is fine but if you can name 2, it would really help your partner)? -
What items would you like to receive (name at least 3)?
What are your favourite colours/patterns/themes:
What colours/patterns/themes do you dislike:
Is there any you DON'T want to receive? -
Do you have a wists, etsy favourites, or ravelry accounts or another website (ex blog)?
Anything else you would like your partner to know? -
Do you have any allergies? -
Are there any allergens in your home? -
What crafts can you do? -
Do you prefer doing a 3 or 5 point swap? -
In the event of an uneven number of swappers, are you willing to do a "Round Robin" swap (i.e. A sends to B, B sends to C, and C sends to A)? -
Do you have access to a camera to take pictures of your package? -
APPROVED SWAPPERS: PARTNERS:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO Burgz AND jungianwandererVIA PRIVATE MESSAGE
AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
* Don't be afraid to ask if you're unsure about anything! *
* Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap. *