Swap name: The Super Sanrio and Kawaii Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Automaton J.
Craftster memver who is co-organizing this swap:
Sign-up date range: June 3rd to June 21st, 2009
Date to send item by: July 31st, 2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
HOLY MOLY. SWAP GALLERY. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=313561.0
Details of swap:
If you love making polymer clay charms of little animals, fortune cookies with faces, or ice cream cones, then this is your swap! This swap is for everything cute (“kawaii”) from stuffies of Sanrio characters, polymer clay charms, jewelry, amigurumi, to tote bags with characters on them.
It’s an eight point swap. It can be any number of large, medium, and small crafts
as long as it adds up to eight poinst. That should be something discussed with your partner. If you and your partner are okay with it, you can add more points. Please craft most of your stuff. This is also something you should discuss with your partner. One person might be fine with 50% of the stuff purchased from a Sanrio store, while another person might not be!
Possible combinations (not limited to):
1 large, 1 medium, and 3 smalls
1 large, 2 mediums, and 1 small
1 large and 5 smalls
3 mediums and 2 smalls
2 mediums and 4 smalls
1 medium and 6 smalls
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no):
Do you have any allergies (smoke/pet hair/etc)?:
Do you have any allergens in your house (smoke/pet hair/etc)?:
What kind of crafts can you make?
What kind of crafts would you like to receive?
What are your favorite colors?
What are your least favorite colors?
Do you have any favorite characters?
Anything else you want your partner to know? (Example: “I like ice cream cones, fortune cookies, and food with faces. Flowers. Mushrooms. Etc..”)
Anything you would like the organizer to know? (This will not be sent to your partner)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap. Remember, you must
have delivery confirmation if you’re in the United States! If you live in any country, you’ll need a copy of the receipt.
Monty -> Taranehsbazaar
Mutantmint -> Monty
Taranehsbazaar -> mutantmint
Cupcakesorbet <-> Mokba43
Pink-Josy <-> Blackstitches
Rowenlynn <-> Noooitaremybirthday
CSI_Princess <-> Kwality570
Tsubomi_chan <-> Eloise24
Shadowbox <-> Proxima
Juliminusthee <-> PepperRose22
Mimikachu <-> Automaton J.