Swap name: Monster Mash Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: spicytaco
Sign-up date range: May 18-May 28
Date to send item by: June 28
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? see Swap Info GuideSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES (crazyda79)
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of Swap:
The theme here is monsters. From classic monsters to original creations, cute to scary, this theme gives a lot to work with. Vampires, zombies, werewolves, yetis, Frankenstein's creation, Medusa, evil monkeys, Nessy, that thing that lives under my bed and steals my socks..... You get the idea. You are to craft one large, one medium, and one small monsterific creation for your partner. Feel free to agree with your partner to do more or less than this, but please no less than one medium and two smalls, and please let me know.
-Big = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Little = 2 or less hours
-Big = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Big = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
Important: I expect partners to communicate. Please post on the message board as well as pm your partner. If your partner seems to not be communicating please pm me and let me know. I think communication is really important for a successful swap.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: spicytaco
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Favorite monster movie?
Favorite monster novel/story?
Do you like them cute, creepy, or both?
Classic, modern, both, other?
What kind of craft are you hoping to get?
What might you send?
Do you have allergies?
Do you have allergens? (cats, dogs, smoke, perfume, etc)
Do you have a wist, blog or other site?
Anything else you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.