image cred: me! belladune
Swap name:Fibre Swap-May 2014
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Belladune
Sign-up date range: April 20-April 30, 2014
Date to send item by: May 21, 2014
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):24 (lets aim high!! lol)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? n/a
Additional Age requirement? n/a
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a fibre for fibre swap! Be it roving or top or batts or locks or clouds, we will be swapping 4oz of fibre. I'm not putting a fancy fibre vs wool option, let's just send our partner something they will love to receive. You may discuss with your partner what types of fibre you'd like to send. The fibre should be prepped by you, in some way. Be it dyed, carded, picked, faux-lag'd, rolags, or any other fibre prep you can make with the tools at hand!
Any extra's are to be discussed between partners, and are definitely allowed!
To keep lines of communication open, I'll be asking weekly questions. Please respond to them promptly.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: Belladune
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Fibre Swap-May 2014
Your real name & Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
What are your favourite fibres?
What types of preps are your favourite (batts, top, clouds etc.)?
Colors! Which do you love? Which could you live without?
What kind of tools do you have to prep your fibres?
Anything you may want to add that I've missed?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: