OK, be gentle, This is my first and second attempt at making anything other than rectangular bags.
These are my two girls, The purple haired one came first and the nakie one came second.
Not made with any doll joints because I can't find any and also no doll eyes, her eyes are black beads. She has permanent super glue marks on her cheeks. I sewed her head together the wrong way up and decided to try gluing on her eyes. Then i realised that she was on the wrong way round, removed the eyes and unpicked then put her back together.
Also no doll joints but I did find over and hour and a half's drive away some brown or orange eyes. She came out a lot fatter and I think it shows that my sewing skills have improved a little.
I made one major mistake and forgot to leave her neck hole open when I sewed her head. I unpicked where I thought it was supposed to go and ended up with a poppet that looks like miss piggy from the side.
I have thouroughly enjoyed making these and plan to make many many more.
Maybe one day I'll be consistant