Okay this will be my first posting for showing a completed craft and it was with help from beadizzygrl's Cane Tutorial and Diane B.
I still struggled with a few things, I did not make the first rolls tall enough and I could not find the right cutting tool once I got everything mashed together. Once I did find the right cutting tool I discovered that it made all of the difference.
I also had a lot of problems with the design blending and blurring when I put two pieces together.
Along with this experimentation I was curious to see how flexible without breaking the material was, and it seemed that it had no problem being screwed into a board.
So far I am very excited with the new medium and continue to add new ideas to my journal.
I would love your critiques, suggestions and opinions.