my mom's side of the family recently started having one big birthday party per season for everyone's birthday in that season (because it's too hard for everyone to make it to one place [we all live like 2 hours away from each other] so frequently). the fall birthday party is coming up (october 19th), and on the list this time we've got:
- my brother: plays WoW all the time. seriously, i don't have any clue what to do for him
- my mom: loves bicycling, but already has like every bike accoutrement known to man
- my step-dad: ...your guess is as good as mine, basically
- my grandmother: teaches sunday school at her church and is really into it. really religious. (i already got her this memo-pad type thing with her initials on it)
- my grandfather: since he retired he doesn't do a whole lot except cut the grass and watch fox news. he loves university of alabama things, and camping.
- my dad (birthday is november 17th too, but he's on the other side of the family so his can wait a little longer): loves motorcycles and cars. right now what money isn't being spent on my college expenses he's spending on re-building a 1974 corvette.
so, basically all of these people are ridiculously hard to buy for. and everyone knows i'm broke this year because it's the first time i've lived on my own without roommates. so, everyone's probably getting something cheap or made. i can embroider, crochet, knit minimally, stencil, and kind of draw. if you have any ideas and it's something i can't draw, i can outsource it because my boyfriend is really good at that stuff. i also have access to screenprinting materials. any ideas? anyone? please? halp?