Pheww, after taking a couple of days to read through all the posts it's now my turn to add to the list
I will be getting married on 4th September 2010, so I have plenty of time to plan and craft.
We will be getting married on the beach and will be having a beach/island/hawaiian themed wedding. I want relaxed, casual and no frills
I've booked a steel drum band for the ceremony and a DJ for the reception who will be playing reggae music (I loooveee reggae). I've also got a traditional Australian Aboriginal dance group and Torres Strait Island dance group performing (all for free as they are family woohoo)
I've got most of it planned already and just scouting venues.
Here's my to do craft list
- Message in a bottle invitations
- Favors (bathsalts and sea shells in round cork topped jars)
- Bouquet (Frangipanis)
- Wedding leis (Frangipanis for the girls and kukui nuts for the boys)
- Centerpieces (still deciding)
- Cake (which I will get made but will do the fondant myself, topped with sea shells)
- Program fans
- Drink bottles (for cocktails at the ceremony)
- Wedding dress (I will be wearing a sarong style dress so it should be easy and I need 2 of them as I know I'll be getting one wet during the photos)
- Bridesmaid dresses (sarong)
- Grooms outfit (linen drawstring pants and loose shirt)
- Groomsmen outfits
- Flower girls and page boys outfits
Can't wait to actually start crafting.....