Hi y'all! I just thought I'd post some pics of the plushies that don't make it out of the house. Maybe it's a pattern I wanted to try out that either myself (which didn't make the cut) or someone else made, or maybe it's something the kiddo begged me to make for him. Either way, the hubby calls them all misfit toys but my son loves them all!
Here's a pic of most of them. (Some seemed to have disappeared, I didn't check all Dom's hiding spots yet...)
And then in case you were really bored and wondered what they were, I made a list! Plus, if I can remember where I got the patterns for the ones I didn't make up, I'll post them too.
1. A weird looking bunny
2. "Rudo"- My dino pattern and the kiddo chose the colors and his name
3. a peanut (my son's grandma calls him that, she got the good looking one)
4. a dog- I can't remember where I got the pattern for this one, I'll keep looking
5. A patchwork turtle
6. a patchwork ball- this I got out of a book
7. a velvet pyramid- I thought it would make a good baby toy... it was so boring looking!
8. a snowball- I LOATHE that fabric, kiddo picked it out of the remnant bin and it was SHEDDY
9. a sock monster from my sister's sock
10. a jelly bean
11. a fish
12. a jelly fish- based from this pattern http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=179725.0
13. a fleece monster the kiddo designed
14. "Bunny Bun Bun"- the FIRST bunny from my plushie peeps
15. a salamander or lizard guy
16. a 'horse'- everyone else thought it was a camel with hair
17. Pirate- my first Poppet! His post here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=313526.msg3605404#msg3605404
18. "Roundy Round Round"- my penguin pattern
19. a torch- a gift for my dad
20. a pipe wrench- gift for my dad
21. a water softner- goes with the torch and pipe wrench
22. another lizard/salamander
23. Moose/Pig/Bear- did NOT turn out well!
24. "Blugon"- a dragon pattern I tried out yesterday, pattern here http://www.wyrm.org.uk/cuddly/beanbag.html
25. and my best creation ever, my 3 year old, DOMINIC!!!
Thanks for looking!
(sorry for the craptastic lighting... it's raining out and my flash is busted)