I am FINALLY getting these up!
My memory card is having problems, so I didn't get closeups of everything - I'm going to ask iliveonarainbow if she can upload her photos so you can see everything better.
So, we have (clockwise from top):
1) Owl print bag - so cute! Athena-inspired of course, and the perfect size for either on-the-go craft supplies or instruments of justice.
2) Feather earrings from the winged sandals of Hermes - these are my favorites!
3) Aries (the ram constellation) keychain (my sign). I am generally not a fan of glitter, but this is an exception.
4) Whoa, Poseidon's Sea Chest! This is really impressive - all of the patterns made by the shells are very intricate. This must have taken her ages! It even came with gifts from the sea inside - more shells.
5) In commemoration of humanity's great benefactor, Prometheus, a bracelet representing his gifts to man - earth and water (from which he made them), fire (which he stole from Olympus and gave to them) and wisdom (stolen from Athena). Prometheus is one of my favorite gods. She even sent extra beads.
Thank you so, so much iliveonarainbow! I am late sending my package
, but I hope you like it when it arrives!