Swap name: Make Me A Doll Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rosiegarden
Sign-up date range: June 1st - June 10th
Date to send item by: July 15th
Limited to a certain number of people?: 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 13+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:Details of swap:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: N/A
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
This swap is all about making dolls!
Dolls can be made out of anything, fabric and sewing, crochet, knitted, wooden, clay, origami etc.
In this swap we will be crafting a clothed doll, and a small gift or accessory (such as a pet or additional outfit).
If you want to send extras, please discuss it with your partner.Round 1Round 1 GalleryPlease be sure to post in the thread at least once a week, and to message the organiser when you have sent, received and posted in the gallery Round 2 gallery!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Make Me A Doll Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? YES/NO
Confirm that are at least 13 years old: YES/NO
How might you be making your doll? (Sewing, knitting, woodwork etc.)
How would you like the doll you are receiving to be made? (Fabric, wool, wooden etc.)
Are there any specific styles of doll you like? (Poppets, Black Apple Dolls, Waldorf dolls...Or post links to dolls you have seen online)
Do you have a wists page or blog that might help your partner with their crafting? (Link here)
What are your favourite colours, patterns and themes?
What are your general likes and dislikes?
Would you like to send extras with your package (ie. gifts/supplies for your partner)?
Do you smoke or have pets?
Anything else your partner needs to know (allergies/vegan etc.)?IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Approved participants:amigurl55
<--> SheridanLAIm Sew Silly
<--> Im Sew Silly