Swap name: Once You Pop Swap Round 9- Summer Edition
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: NiinaMaria
Sign-up date range: May 27th 2009 to June 5th 2009
Date to send item by: July 1st 2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Age requirement? 13+Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES Details of swap:The idea of this swap is to decorate a Pringles can and fill it all the way to the top with handmade goodies that you know your partner will love. This edition is all about Summer and all the best things this season has to offer. Are you all about the beach or do you only emerge at night to do some skinny dipping? Is your favourite summer drink Pimm's or do you rather indulge in some home made organic lemonade? All we know is that summer is great! Come and enjoy the many possibilities of showering your partner with summery goodness!
Original discussion is here
Previous rounds galleries:
Round 1: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=17295.0
Round 2: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=22136.0
Round 3: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=144726.0
Round 4: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=182387.0
Round 5: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=206257.0
Round 6: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=236616.0
Round 7: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=252571.0
Round 8: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=265000.0
Round 9: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=276404.0
Round 10: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310222.0
- PLEASE BUY YOUR CAN(S) AS SOON AS YOU ARE APPROVED FOR THIS SWAP. Eligible cans include (1) original cardboard can -or- (2) of the medium-sized 80g cardboard cans -or- (3) of the small-sized 43g cardboard cans. No plastic cans please. Be sure to thoroughly clean it.
- Participants can include store-bought items, but please be sure that you personally craft at least 75% of the goodies in your can!
- As always, Delivery Confirmation #'s are required! If you send international, keep your receipt for verification that you sent just in case it gets lost in the mail. You are required to PM the organizer and your partner when you send, receive and post photos in the gallery. This is imperative for receiving positive, timely feedback.
- IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO NiinaMaria
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
- Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.QuestionnaireName of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no):
Special requests regarding partnering:Are you allergic to anything (wool, smoke, pet hair, metal)?
Do you have anything in your house that may affect someone with allergies (smoke, pets)?
Do you have a Wists, Etsy favorites list, or blog? Please list links here:
Can you take photos of your crafts before you send them and post them in the gallery, in the event that your partner might not be able to after she receives?
Can you take photos of what you receive and post in a timely manner?What kind of person are you?
What is your summer thing?
What does your summer soundtrack sound like? Your favourite tunes?
What are your summer essentials for a perfect summer day?