i think this and the lady gaga meat dress (or maybe the caution tape and beer can rollers) are gonna be the most popular costumes this halloween. here what i would do..
- a blue bra that fits
- 2 6in diameter styrofoam donut shapes (in the floral arranging section of the craft store)
- 2 tan colored tagboard (or similar) strips (about 20 inches long)
- 2 white colored tagboard circles about 7.5 in diameter
- white 100% SILICON caulk (from the hardware store)
- seed beads or similar to use as sprinkles and something to use as a cherry (fimo ball? wood bead? whatever you can find)
- hot glue
(im using donut shapes as the base for the cupcake rather then half a sphere because you've gotta fit it over the cup of a real breast, flats on curves don't work so well, i think the hollow of the donut will make it sit better and more comfortably)
1. take the white tagboard circles, find the center and cut about a 1.5 inch (at the widest part) wedge out of it.
2. take the edges you just cut out of the circle together to make a shallow cone shape (the wider you cut the base of the wedge, the taller the cupcake top will be)
3. congregate the tan strips and glue them around the edge of the styrofoam donut shapes.
4. glue the cone on top
5. use the silicon caulk to "frost" the "cupcake" it will dry rubbery and will look just like whip cream. (do this outside because its toxic and be sure not to get it on anything you cant throw away as it isn't water soluble) make sure to frost it rather thinly because this stuff dries kinda heavy.
6. before your "frosting" dries decorate them as you like
7. hot glue it onto the cups of the bra!
ta da! easy and should be pretty light.