GALLERY!Swap name: OTTT Swap or One Tiny Twilight Thing Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Krafty_Karasu
Craftster member who is co-organizing this swap: pinkleo
Sign-up date range: March 11-March 26 (or until full)
Date to send item by: April 19
Limited to a certain number of people? 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? noSwap Organizer
herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant
to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NOI reserve the right to refuse anyone. If you have feedback that shows a history of incomplete packages, very late sending, ill-communication, lack of DC #'s, etc. I may refuse you. I want this to be a flake-free swap! Especially since this is my first time organizing. Go easy on me! Swap Details
The idea is to make one tiny craft item with a Twilight theme
. It should be physically small and should be something that you can craft with a high level of skill. Even if it is a fairly simple/easy item for you to make, please embellish so that it best represents your skill. (For example, if you wish to make a coin purse, you could embroider, add beading, or take other steps to make it a really special piece.
How do you know if your idea is "tiny?"
- You will receive only one partner.
- You may only send that partner ONE tiny Twilight craft - "extras" are not allowed.
- All items must be 4"x4" or smaller.
Examples: A coin purse is tiny; a clutch purse is not. A pair of earrings/pendant is tiny. A trinket box is tiny; a pencil box is not. If you're not sure if your idea qualifies as "tiny," ask your organizer!For a wonderful swap experience, communication is the key. Please keep in touch with your partner. Further, it would be nice if you would post in this thread at least once a week (you could just stop in for a quick hello.....or if on holiday or will be without internet access or anything of the such, just post a message....it gives your partner and organizer warm fuzzy feelings to know you are still around).If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
(Remember to send your info to your organizer via Private Message (PM) and not to reply with it here
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: OTTT Swap or One Tiny Twilight Thing Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country (as would need to appear for mailing):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
What are you favorite crafts to make?:
What kind of crafts would you like to receive?:
Do you have any allergies?:
Do you/people in your household smoke?:
Do you have pets?:
Who/What is your favorite Twilight...
Anything else you'd like your partner to know?:
Here are a few links to help you out and maybe give you a few ideas to help you fill out the questionnaire and/or craft:BellaandEdward.comTwilight-Quotes.comPlease label Personal Messages (PMs) to organizer with title of "OTTT swap"
. When you send, label message as "SENT: OTTT Swap". (don't forget to include your DC#). Send this message to the organizer and your partner. When you receive, label message as "RECEIVED: OTTT swap". Send this message to the organizer and your partner.Notes about Sending, Receiving, and Feedback
.Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.Thanks to pinkleo for offering to co-organize this with me, and allowing me to borrow her OTHPT Swap information to set this up (tweaked to fit the Twilight theme of course). And of course, thank you to all of the previous OTT and Twilight organizers.
- SENDING: Take pictures of your items before you send. When sending, you must use a DC# (or for overseas keep that receipt). Keep your receipt until your partner receives. PM organizer and partner when you send.
- RECEIVING: PM organizer and partner when you receive. Take pictures of received items. (Please take quality pictures, like ones you would take of your work.) Post pictures in gallery in a timely manner.
- FEEDBACK: Given when a package is received (verified through PM or DC#) I will be keeping track of what has been received by gallery pictures (This is why it is important for you to take pictures of your items, just in case your partner does not) *Please PM if there is difficulty with pictures.* NOTE: Lack of communication and explanation, such as no PMs of sending/receiving, will be noted in your feedback.