oh what the heck. I'm in.
where to start?
1. Harry Potter shadowbox (WIP)
2. The Nightmare Before Christmas shadowbox (and I just had a sudden inspiration for this one)
3. paint and decorate my block letter "N" (I don't do chartreuse)
4. rosary-style necklace
5. scrapbook about 2 of my biggest crushes
6. La Isla de las Munecas (Island of the Dolls) altered Altoid tin
7. altered toy display
8. turquoise bracelet
9. something made from leather. Listessa
was kind enough to offer up some of her leather needles, and I have leather I want to craft with, so...
10. doggie breed bracelet
11. magnetic wrap bracelet
12. southwest earrings
13. necklace based on one I saw in a Fire Mountain Gems and Beads catalog
14. one of teag
's hats from her latest tutorial
15. unplanned surprise turquoise necklace 16. another Harry Potter shadowbox that is being sold!!! yay!!!
17. vintage wooden spool necklace
18. thimble necklace
19. tiny bag necklace. I just found a tutorial for this on Craftgawker and it's so cute I could make 100 of them!!! lol
20. steampunk necklace
21. decoden something. I have the silicone and icing tip. now to actually do it!
22. necklace to go with my Dia de los Muertos bracelet. wait till you see what I'm using! you'll just die from all the cute!!! 23. something for the craft challenge #84
24. a Japanese-style roombox inspired by this
25. inspiration smash book
26. altered matchbook-style...ummm...book that I got from Smmarrt
27. cherry blossom earrings and necklace set
28. (FINALLY) paint my fairy door
29. a shadowbox/display inspired by this
30. something Teesha Moore inspired (probably a 3-ring binder cover)
31. picture of home 32. custom Catwoman Lego minifig 33. my craziest, most intricate cross stitch project ever. I'll let it be a surprise when I post it... 34. jewelry set to go with two tops I own in the same color. I like having jewelry that matches my tops.
35. repurposed PS1 controller
36. another insane cross stitch project (similar to the Scorpion one above)
37. wind chime earrings
38. a cross stitch project for the Summer Nerd Games Battle Royale: Marvel vs. DC (didn't finish in time but still working on it)
39. re-purpose what's left of my beloved Mario lounge pants
40. make a jewelry set that I've been planning forever, and finally got inspired to make it for the SNGBR: Star Wars vs. Star Trek
41. 3 sweater clips (one done, but I'm not posting till all 3 are done)
42. peace sign necklace and earring set for my cousin's little girl 43. "End of the Trail" necklace
44. re-purpose a Kingdom Hearts II t-shirt
45. The Hunger Games necklace (needs to be done by sometime in November so it's ready for Catching Fire!) 46. finally make my threader earrings
47. "N" necklace
48. steampunk butterfly brooch 49. beaded "mask" for a ceramic cow skull
50. re-purpose what's left of my beloved Kingdom Hearts lounge pants