I'm coming back. and it's all thanks to Mr. X Stitch.
since my Batman cross stitch was featured as a Craftster pick of the week, it gave me the push I needed to get back into crafting. so here I am!
note: click on the thumbnails below to see the larger picture
1. cross stitch of Canti from "FLCL"
2. The Nightmare Before Christmas shadowbox (and I just had a sudden inspiration for this one)
3. paint and decorate my block letter "N" (I don't do chartreuse)
4. rosary-style necklace (I have to get a picture of this one as well)
5. scrapbook about 2 of my biggest crushes
6. La Isla de las Munecas (Island of the Dolls) altered Altoid tin
7. altered toy display
8. something made from leather. Listessa was kind enough to offer up some of her leather needles, and I have leather I want to craft with, so...
9. doggie breed bracelet
10. magnetic wrap bracelet
11. southwest earrings
12. decoden something. I have the silicone and icing tip. now to actually do it!
13. one of teag's hats from her tutorial
14. a Japanese-style roombox inspired by one I found online,
and the page must be gone now, I found it!
so I have to see if I can find it again somewhere else.
15. cherry blossom earrings and necklace set
16. (FINALLY) paint my fairy door
17. a shadowbox/display inspired by this song
18. something Teesha Moore inspired (probably a 3-ring binder cover)
19. repurposed PS1 controller
20. wind chime earrings
21. 3 sweater clips (one done, but I'm not posting till all 3 are done)(update: they are done, I just haven't taken a picture yet)
22. re-purpose a Kingdom Hearts II t-shirt
23. "N" necklace
24. possibly learn how to crochet finally
25. make an Altoids play room like this
26. a project involving a wooden mannikin
27. Chii ears
28. Fiona and Cake cross stitch
29. a cute little crate scene
30. alcohol inks
31. Divergent bookmark
32. Slender Man bookmark