WWP Round 52 Mabon Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: holistic knitter
Sign-up date range: 15th August 2014 to 22nd August 2014
Date to send item by: 12th September 2014
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Swap participants must be 18 years old or have moderator approval.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Mabon Swap 2014
One hanging object
Mabon is the time of the second harvest.
Let's celebrate all nature's abundance by making each other one hanging object to reflect the season's bounty.
This swap is intended to be a small one, as I know everyone really gets prepared for Samhain not long after.
This is a 1 point swap
(with ability to upgrade per partner consent).
We will have three weeks to craft
Crafters to make one object suitable for hanging on the wall, from the ceiling or from somewhere else.
a hoop ... prayer flag .... spell ball .... dream catcher ... witches ladder ... mobile ... suncatcher... windchime ... etc.
To participate, complete this questionnaire, and PM it to the organizer, holistic knitter
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Pintrest, Wist or other links:
Allergies you have:
Allergens in your home/space:
Crafts you do:
What is your philosophy/religion/branch/etc.?
What deity/deities/etc. is/are special to you?
Are you out of the broom closet? (Do your friends and/or family know you are Pagan?)
Are you ok with tasteful nudity?
Would you be willing to learn about and craft for someone else's traditions that may be different from your own?
Is there anything you wouldn't be willing to craft for because of your beliefs?
Preferred colors/patterns/herbs/stones/scents/flavors/other preferences:
Other things to tell your partner:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER (holistic knitter) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
1. holistic knitter2. WiccadWitch
< > monnie 31 spazgirl1981
< > holistic knitterkaitibeeps
< > Zalphinianmandykaye
> mandykayeSent = OrangeReceived = GreenProblem = RedSent & Received = Blue