Here are the motifs craftADDchick made for me!
1. Worked in the round
2. Heritage motif (shamrock)
3. Uses bobble stitches
1. Smaller than three inches
3. 3 shades/tones of one color
They're beautiful! I love the shamrock, the tiny flower, the orange wheel, and the large 3 shade ones in particular but they're all really cool.
Sorry I forgot to mention which motif was which on the ones I sent:
1. Sender's Choice (I just liked this one a lot) - pattern: http://www.geocities.com/cdjsimon/flower_burst.html
2. Flower motif - pattern: http://www.geocities.com/alyssa5000/flowersq.html
3. Worked in rounds - pattern: http://www.crochetnmore.com/grannysquare.htm
4. Front post double crochet - pattern: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/springtime-coasters
5. Lacy (after I made this one it wasn't as lacy as I thought it would be but it was so pretty that I just kept it) - pattern: http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/coasters/f108002littlehexagonmotif.shtml
6. Bobble stitches - pattern: http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/60153.html