This is a terrible picture of it pinned on my dressform, all wrinkly after being taken to my sewing guild meeting, but it's proof that my first project for the year is done! I made a test garment of Simplicity 2151. I realized I didn't like the size of the collar and my next pattern will have an actual collar and stand, but I got a pretty good fit with the princess seams, so I can transfer that to the next one.
I also decided that for letting go, I'm going to go through all of my papercrafting stuff and get rid of all the cutesy scrapbook stuff, and only keep the stuff I might want to use in art journals.
I love the shaving stand, and the soft pretzels!