So this is my first post (and the first thing I've sewn since middle school!)
I bought a regular pair of long pant khaki overalls at Goodwill for probably $2 with the sole purpose of making this. Of course I didn't finish it until at least 6 mo. later...
Right Side (little uneven, oops! and no pic of the left because it's boring, haha)
Inside (made with old pj pants, I love the stripes!)
Action Shot! (my grad gown still hanging over a year later...)
The arm strap was too short with one overall thingy so I cut the other one and added it but I think it looks really sloppy and I'm too lazy to rip the seams and redo it right now.
And yes, the front pockets need to be ironed.
I didn't add a pocket to the inside because I didn't have any zippers handy and I really wanted to get this thing done.
Criticism and critiques welcome!