Swap name: Another Doctor Who
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: GrindHouseHussy19
Sign-up date range: 10/14/14-10/24/14
Date to send item by: 11/29/14Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? Craftster requirements
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES (if needed, I will post to ask for one)
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDETAILS OF SWAPSwap Description:
Doctor Who......need I say more!!! Do you love the Doctor....old and/or new?!?! Well.... why not share the crafty love with others who are one in the same.....Whovians!!! Swap size guidelines:This swap will be for 1 Large, 1 Medium and 1 Small crafted items. Extras are to be discussed with your partner. Don't want anyone to feel left out.
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less**
No one likes to be flaked on, so if you aren't sure if you can do this swap, PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP.
If you know you will be late or unable to complete the swap please let me know ASAP. I understand things can happen...just touch base and keep in touch. So on that note.....
Communication is a must. Everyone is required to post on the thread at least once a week to let me know they are still involved with the swap. If you do not post up it will be noted in your feedback. If you are going on vacation or will be away from the internet just let me know.
Delivery Confirmation is required within the U.S., please send tracking number to both your partner and organizer when you send. Please keep you mailing receipt if you are sending internationally.
PM both your Partner and your team organizer when you send and receive.
Please post pictures of what you receive. Your partner worked hard on it and we would all love to see it! If you cannot post up please let your partner know as soon as you know. Make sure you take pictures of everything you send just in case.
*Although posting pictures is not a requirement to receive positive feedback.*
* If you want to participate, please send a PM with information the below to the organizer - GrindHouseHussy19
Please tag PM's to me as:
ADWS - Questionnaire
ADWS - SENT
ADWS - REC'DQUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Another Doctor Who Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Do you have a means of posting pictures to the gallery, and are you willing to post pictures in a timely manner?
Fave Catch Phrase(s)?
What are your favorite crafts to do?
Are there any particular crafts you would like to receive? (clothing, wall art etc.)
Is there anything you'd really rather not receive?
Colors/patterns you dislike:
Do you have any allergies, or allergens in your home?
Do you wear jewelry? If so, would you like to receive it?
Do you like/wear hair accessories? If so, would you like to receive them?
Do you collect anything? (hooplas, figurines, magnets, buttons, etc)
Any sizes that your partner may need: (answer the ones you may like to receive)
Do you have a wist/Pinterest? (please link here)
If there is anything else you would like your partner or organizer to know that has not been asked.......
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO GRINDHOUSEHUSSY19 VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=436185.0#ixzz3G5iHNcHS
List of Participants: