Okydoky ladies, just sent my info in!!
Yay for swapping again! And yay for the quintessential questionaire!!
1. I really wish someone would make me a time turner (ooo nerdy harry potter reference lol, but seriously, how COOOL would that be lol)
2. I can't stand the color/pattern pastels, with pink right at the top of my yuck list
3. I want to learn how to (make) resin stuff! I've got some, I just never have the time to do it!
4. I am never without my son, peppermint oil, a lighter and lotion.
5. I like to collect intersting bits for hanging on my walls, comic books, anything star wars, rocks and gems, candles, bento boxes (exp if they have Totoro on them), Buddha statues, and holy cow I am a pack rat!! LoL
6. The animal/insect/arachnid/plant/etc that best represents me and my personality would be a cat, one of the older cranky yet contented house cat variety.
7. My favorite words of wisdom are: Oh there are so many, Here's my top ones "Not all who wander are lost." "It's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not." "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." "An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind." "Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace." "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." And ok, I'm done or I'll have you all reading quotes for an hour LOL. But I will stick in one funny one in all of that seriousness before ending "When I was young I used to skinny dip, Now I just chunky dunk". hehehehe
8. My favorite time of year/holiday is I love spring, fall is my favorite though. And Samhain is as always my favorite holiday.
9. Even tho I'm an eclectic cottage witch I really don't care for structured rituals, I like to find my Goddess in the everyday moments of life. I feel closer to her watching the moon rise, hearing my son laugh, and snuggling with my familiar then I do when I am in the middle of a complex ritual using expensive tools. I really don't care for people that preach and put other down for their thoughts on their religions either. In my opinion, we are all one, and if it feels right for you, then it is right for you. That does not mean that it is right for the next person down the line, and as long as you are one of the people who tries to live their lives in the right, who tries not to hurt but rather to heal, then you are doing ok.