Swap name: True Blood Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: erinmarieZ
Sign-up date range: 5/22/09-6/12/09
Date to send item by: 7/20/09
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? no
Age requirement? 13 that's how old you have to be to be on craftster, however please always make sure that you're parents are okay with this if you are under 18.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: Open to anyone
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
It's almost time for the second season of True Blood, so that means it's time to start round 2 of the True Blood swap! This swap is a True Blood themed swap. Including all things related to True Blood as well as the books "The Southern Vampire Mysteries" by Charlaine Harris. You have to be a fan of True Blood but you don't have to of read the books to join! So get your creative juices flowing and get ready for a vampire/shapshifter/telepath show themed swap! Please check in with this post once a week so we know that you're alive! This is a 6 point swap. I'm not putting any specifications on how to get to the 6 points, just make sure what you send is something you'd like to receive yourself! You and your partner can agree to craft more but make sure to check with them first.
How to get to 6 points:
-Big = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Little = 2 or less hours
-Big = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Big = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
Reminder: Please communicate with your partner and me. I am completely understanding if someone has to send late, things do happen. Just remember to have good communication skills.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: erinmarieZ
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
1. Name of swap:
2. Craftster username:
3. Email address:
4. Your real name:
5. Mailing address including the country:
6. Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
7. Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no):
8. Do you agree to reply to this topic at least once a week so we know you're still active?
9. Crafts you can do:
10. Types Crafts you are interested in receiving:
11. Item that you would be over the moon to get:
12. Favorite Colors:
13. Any colors you absolutely can not stand:
14. Favorite True Blood Character(s):
15. Favorite True Blood episode/scene(s):
16. Favorite True Blood Quote:
17. Do you read the Southern Vampire Mysteries(Sookie Stackhouse novels):YES/NO
-If no skip down to next question, if yes:
*Favorite characters from the books:
*Favorite book in the series:
*Favorite quote from the books:
18. Sizes for clothing:
19. Preferences for jewelry(necklace, ankle bracelet, bracelet, etc):
10. Are you allergic to anything:
11. Are there any allergens in your home?
12. Do you have a wist or other similar "swap researching" website?
13. Anything else you'd like your partner or organizer to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
3. Craft The World
5. Feast Your Eyes
10. Miss Whitney
14. Tiph - welcome first timer!!!
15. erinrosemaryStatus of Send/Receive/Feedback:erinmarieZ
- ehindersFeast Your Eyes
- shdwstrmGrindHouseHussy19- psycheCraft the World
- Tiphcursive queen - Miss Whitney Miss Whitney
- dbear dbear
- cursive queenGreen = Sent
Blue = Received
Purple = Sent and Received
Orange = Sending late with communication
Red = Late/No communication PM ME IMMEDIATELY
Purple = Provided feedback forSEND OUTS HAVE BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 7/23 THIS THURSDAY!!!!!