Every once in a while there is somebody who could use some kind words to make him feel better. So here's a tutorial for making a lucky ducky with a tiny pouch which can hold a nice note for somebody who really needs it.
- Felt ( three different colors are used in this tute; yellow for the duck, orange for it's beak and wings, blue for the little pouch ).
- A little scrap of fabric or felt for the heart at the pouch.
- Little black beads for the eyes.
- Some stuffing.
- Optional : some beads for decoration.
Parts ( download PDF pattern http://documents.scribd.com/docs/1n1mzf0y92bhr869fo82.pdf )
1. Side ( cut twice, yellow felt )
2. Belly ( cut once, yellow felt )
3. Beak ( cut twice, orange felt )
4. Wing ( cut twice, orange felt )
5. Pouch ( cut once, blue felt )
6. Heart ( cut once, the little scrap of fabric )
Enlarge to every size you wish.
You can find the rest of the tutorial for this lucky ducky at http://noseynest.blogspot.com/2008/06/lucky-ducky-freebie.html
Have fun !