It's obvious pigs are very nosey animals. So a free piggy bank pattern is the logical thing to post at the Nosey Nest weblog..... isn't it ?
I hope you have fun making it and I would really like to see a picture of the result.Parts
( download PDF http://documents.scribd.com/docs/jcy1escb9rwatn66vru.pdf
1. Exterior side A ( cut once, exterior fabric )
2. Exterior side B ( cut once, exterior fabric )
3. Lining side A ( cut once, lining fabric )
4. Lining side B ( cut once, lining fabric )
5. Nose ( cut once, lining fabric )
6. Ears ( cut four times ; twice lining fabric, twice exterior fabric )
7. Tail ( cut twice; once lining fabric, once exterior fabric )
Enlarge to every size you wish. This one can hold a creditcard and some money.Materials needed
- Fabric ( print for lining, plain for exterior. Of course, you could do all solid or all print, or a variety. )
- Little black beads for the eyes.
- Embroidery floss to make a little loop to hook around the button.
- Optional some stuffing for the snout.
You can find the rest of the tutorial for this piggy bank wallet at http://noseynest.blogspot.com/2008/05/piggy-bank-freebie.html
Have fun !