I claim averia for a chewbacca ami and another from her pinterest/wist
Hi! I’m a SAHM to 4 boys and 1 girl. I live in Ontario, Canada. I love blues and purples and dark reds. I don’t like greens. I don’t really have much of a style, lol. Just a mom! I love to crochet and totally LOVE every type of craft!! I can’t knit for the life of me and I’ve tried! I’m a hoarder of all things crafty. I love to spend time with the kids, crochet, watch movies. I like playing Mario and Zelda video games. I used to read all the time and really want to get back into it. I have all the books I want to read, just haven’t started yet. I LOVE the moon. We have just moved and I want to get the kids rooms done up. Ethan – 5 – Spongebob or Buzz Lightyear, Liam & Aidan – 6 – Mario/Sonic/Zelda, Daysie-Lynn – pink/brown colours, with cutesie, girly animals….deers, owls, monkeys. Anything with those themes would be AWESOME!!!! I have lots more info in my profile. OH! Please no cigarette smoke smells or strong perfumey smells, they give me headaches.
OK CRAFTED WISHES
• Wists - http://www.wists.com/mama24boyz
• Etsy faves - http://www.etsy.com/people/mama24boyz/favorites?ref=si_fav
• Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/mama24boyz
BIG WISH!!!!!! A dreamcatcher for my twins. They had one that helped with their nightmares, but it got broken, so I would LOVE to have another one for them (or for me so I don't get woken up and get to sleep with 2 extra bodies
• Baby headbands with big flowers – quite a few on my wists and etsy faves
• Ruffly diaper covers. I’m using cloth. Shes in a size 9 months now
• Baby Grab ball like this http://www.etsy.com/listing/71011829/baby-grab-ball
• A cute summery baby bonnet like any of these http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/vine-lace-baby-hat
• I LOVE this hat http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/owl-tuque
• A knitted pixie baby hat. I can’t find one in crochet. I found some examples http://www.littlehomeblessings.com/?p=3263
• Anything wisty, or inspired by my wists, pinterest or etsy faves
• A full apron for me
• An eye spy bag. I LOVE this one (http://www.wists.com/mama24boyz/7beb2d33ac8c7918ee965bb51df3c285?offset=20
) for my twins, they may be too old, but if it were filled with maybe some video games characters that they love in shrink dinks or something, I think they’d love it!! Maybe a fireman/policeman or even a pirate themed one for Ethan too.
• Reusable baby wipes/washcloths
Thank you jo_mama!!!
• Potholders like these ones http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379422.0
they’re so cute. I need a theme for my kitchen though, so I guess any of the colours I like will work. OH!!! Also a set with maybe tea towels in a ladybug theme.
• I’m loving the embroidery hooplas, I can cross stitch but I can’t embroider (want to learn)
I’d love one in a tea related theme so I can make a cool hoopla tea wall in my kitchen
Claimed (Thanks Lady Pistola!!!!) but more would be welcome! or maybe something for the kids rooms…..cutesy girly animals for Daysie, Mario/Sonic/Zelda for twins room and maybe fireman for Ethans room
• I would love a doggy collar for my brothers bulldog. His name is Boonz and he is the cutest sweetest dog ever!!! Hes got a massive head though!! Lol If you need measurements, I’m sure I could get them
• My kids love to draw, so a journal or crayon wallet sort of thing with a notebook pocket on one side and pencil crayon pockets on the other in Spongebob or Buzz for Ethan, Mario/Zelda for Liam, Sonic/Zelda for Aidan
• I would love something for Daysie, like a bib or burp cloth with her initial or name embroidered on it
• A big wallet for me with lots of pockets.
• Embroidered monogram keychain with my initial script style(M)
• Baby leg warmers
*NEW a few tea wallets
*NEW Mug rug(s)
*NEW These slippers are sooo cute!! http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509533435/
I'm a size 7.
*NEW Kidney hoopla for Ethan - I'd love for him to see his kidneys (or kitty cats like he calls them, lol) He has kidney disease and only one funtioning kidney so this would be so cute for him. I think he'd love it http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509676402/
• Ethan needs a little help to learn the alphabet (Its extremely hard to keep his attention), so maybe a cool alphabet book he’d love or even some neat magnets for the fridge.
• I would LOVE a charm bracelet or a Tree of Life Pendant or a birds nest pendant with the kids birthstone colours or something like it, Quenton – March, Liam – August, Aidan – August, Ethan – April, Daysie – May
• Anything in LOTR, Pirates of the Caribbean
• I would love bookmarks in any themes and mediums for me or my kids
• Anything soccer related for Quenton, hes a 14 year old boy, so I’m clueless when it comes to crafts for him!
• An Xbox 360 Controller pillow for Quenton. Can be made in any medium.
• Some kanzashi flowers. I think they are sooo pretty!
• A key rack for my hallway
*NEW Some Valentines Cards
*NEW Manhester United Coasters!!
• I have not even watched Twilight nor do I plan to, but I really like the Bella mitts ( http://subliminalrabbit.blogspot.com/2008/12/bellas-mittens-updated-pattern.html
• I would love these knit socks (http://de.dawanda.com/product/2737802-Eidechsensocke
) for my mom who has iguanas all over her house (not real ones)
• A laptop bag like this one (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/phazelias-laptop-case
• I would love knitted socks for me too, I really like these ones (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lavender-and-lace-socks
SUPPLIES (Pre loved is also appreciated!)
• Susan Bates bamboo handled hooks
• I love sharpies!
• I love having little things like brads, eyelets and buttons
• Little hair clips for babies/toddlers. I wanna try to make some little hair clips for when Daysie gets hair
• Grosgrain ribbon in any colours, any size, also for hair clips
• Notebooks any size
• Safety eyes, any colour or size
• I Love This Yarn in any colour. I can't get it here and its soooo soft!
*NEW This pattern from annies attic http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509531575/
*NEW fleece in any colours to make these - http://obsessivelystitching.blogspot.com/2010/12/angry-birds-plush.html
*NEW any video game related type fabric, for what? I dunno
Souvenir spoons from where you are
Anything tea related
THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CLAIMS ME!!!!