From Cate pattern on the Burda site. A lot of people had issues with the pattern pieces but I took too many flu pills one day and after that it was really easy to understand.
I did change the skirt pattern - used a 1/4 circle skirt, because the skirt in the pattern is VERY full and makes you look pregnant. I wasn't and didn't want to look like I was. Other minor change was that I beaded the bodice instead of sewing a tab of fabric over to hide the ruching. I also added buttons to the bodice as I don't trust my zip inserting skills. The zipper begins where they end, but is hidden in folds of skirt.
Happy accidents: The gathered skirt at the back. I got something wrong with the formula for the circle skirt, and the waist was much too big. So I pushed it all around the back, and quite like the effect. And the little rise of the front hem: the fabric wasn't quite enough for my height plus heels - bias cut uses so much! I considered cutting all the way around the bottom to even the hem, but decided I didn't want to lose the length at the back. Turns out it made it much easier to walk, dance, etc., and my pretty shoes weren't wasted.
Bought the fabric (raw silk) in September, hemmed the skirt the night before the wedding (28 November). Don't tell anyone but the lining was made from an old cotton bedsheet and didn't get hemmed, only pinked.
Thanks for looking!