that house looks gorgeous!!!
I have one kit laying here as well, not as pretty as yours though, but first need to finish another one
My list updated!
Planning to make:
- Something with guitar strings
- Travel memory box for England
- Travel memory box for Japan
- String art (I have the wood!)
- Shadow box Wicked! (first time making one!)
- Steampunk keepsake box
- Tshirt from silky flowerfabric
- Make something from the spoons I bought
- birthday calender
- something to hold our mail
- reusable paper towels!
- scarf for bf
1. Stamp for shop with Thankyou and with Monogram
2. Little motorcycle from clay for boyfriend (picture coming)
3. Own boxes for shop (from own pattern!)
4. Yoga Tshirt
5. redid a dresser
6. ring holder
7. stained glass like pendant
8. mixed media box
9. prettified a coffeemaker
10. stenciled shirt
11. Painted quote: let's imagine this is finished Wink
12. Started gardening!
13. necklace from polymer clay
I'm learning to crochet again!
14. crocheted a potholder
15. crocheted a better potholder, making sure I have the stitch right!
16. crocheted a swiffer cover
17. Redid out coffee table, was a gift of friends of ours. Their rabbit had attacked the table legs, so I painted the brown spots black and added a stencil to the top with posca markers.
18. Made chocolate cake. A small confession... I don't like cake, it's too dry for me (my bf made one of the most dry cakes ever for our first date haha poor he
) But I tried this recipe (it's a Dutch one) and the cake was soooo moist, just sooo good!! And my bf loved it!
(pictures of the previous projects)http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=437212.msg5333906#msg5333906